Kantilo Nilamadhaba Temple is very old and famous Vaishnav temple which is near to the bank of Mahanadi temple. which is present near to the twin hills with a surrounding of green forests A permanent flow of holy water from the feet of Lord Nilamadhaba. Lord Siddheswar are the highlights of the place.
Lord Nilamadhaba occupies a prominent position in the cult of Lord Jagannath. Lord Siddheswar are the highlights of the place.
- The most popular picnic spots in Orissa which is 100 kms away from the capital and 33 kms from Nayagarh town.90 and 12 km from Khandapara.
- Best place for Bol Bom Siva devotees , taking water from Mahanadi.
- Maghasaptami Festival is the best festival over here.
- It’s famous for Brass and bell metal utensils.
How to reach:-
- 100 km from Bhubaneswar , by bus.
- 33 km from Nayagarh.
- 12 km from Khandapara.